New to the blog? Get up to speed on the whole Lazy Slinky thing here.
Note: Here’s the thing – This comic is based on an emotion that occurred during a true story (except the last 2 panels for obvious reasons). But it is only my second attempt at comicking and I really don’t like it. I seriously debated whether my fragile ego would be able to handle exposing this one and considered not uploading it at all. Then I got the flu and was delayed and got over it. I might even write a blog post on my anguish and profit off my self-doubt. I mean why not?
If you’re more an email person, join my mailing list. I post weekly-ish. I promise I won’t spam you.
Or read some recent posts that I am quite proud of:
- Do you ignore your tea until it gets cold?3 min quickie about when your tea goes cold. Heavy journalistic stuff. Proceed with caution.
- I took a week off work, but it didn’t change my life.5 min read about expecting too much from yourself because #alwaysbehustlin’
- My Sunday evening: doomscrolling, taking offense and yogaQuickie 2 min read about that dread you feel every Sunday evening.
- Was Valentine’s Day even relevant in the pandemic?Defending Valentine’s Day for 7 minutes straight. 7 mins of reading I mean.
- What school assignment still haunts you? Mine is the Tiger EssayGorgeous 10 min read about a formative childhood experience. With #siblinggoals