New to the blog? Get up to speed on the whole Lazy Slinky thing here.
Note: Here’s the thing – This comic is based on an emotion that occurred during a true story (except the last 2 panels for obvious reasons). But it is only my second attempt at comicking and I really don’t like it. I seriously debated whether my fragile ego would be able to handle exposing this one and considered not uploading it at all. Then I got the flu and was delayed and got over it. I might even write a blog post on my anguish and profit off my self-doubt. I mean why not?
Or join my mailing list. I promise I don’t have time to spam you.
Or read some recent posts that I am quite proud of:
- Life is relentless. Take regular breaks.A lil’ catch-up on how mad the last 8 months have been. Features poorly explained stoicism and a Brene Brown name drop.
- My senior cat’s daily routine (includes monster poos and dog beds)5 minutes of descriptive prose of my new cat’s first week with me.
- the Olympics is when I revel in my ignorance of all sports.800 words of confused Olympic joy.
- Do you ignore your tea until it gets cold?3 min quickie about when your tea goes cold. Heavy journalistic stuff. Proceed with caution.
- I took a week off work, but it didn’t change my life.5 min read about expecting too much from yourself because #alwaysbehustlin’