The Lazy Slinky is a website designed to make you laugh. And think. And feel. Or learn. I haven’t decided yet. But I hope you like it so far.
It was written by me, Sophia.
My favourite colour is teal. I used to prefer cats over dogs but now I’m not so sure.
I hate pretentious food judges on reality TV and butterfly patterned clothing.
I live in the UK with my husband, who is possibly funnier than I am, but does not have a blog.
Or join my mailing list. I promise I don’t have time to spam you.
Or read some recent posts that I am quite proud of:
- Life is relentless. Take regular breaks.A lil’ catch-up on how mad the last 8 months have been. Features poorly explained stoicism and a Brene Brown name drop.
- My senior cat’s daily routine (includes monster poos and dog beds)5 minutes of descriptive prose of my new cat’s first week with me.
- the Olympics is when I revel in my ignorance of all sports.800 words of confused Olympic joy.
- Do you ignore your tea until it gets cold?3 min quickie about when your tea goes cold. Heavy journalistic stuff. Proceed with caution.
- I took a week off work, but it didn’t change my life.5 min read about expecting too much from yourself because #alwaysbehustlin’