The Lazy Slinky is a website designed to make you laugh. And think. And feel. Or learn. I haven’t decided yet. But I hope you like it so far.
It was written by me, Sophia.
My favourite colour is teal. I used to prefer cats over dogs but now I’m not so sure.
I hate pretentious food judges on reality TV and butterfly patterned clothing.
I live in the UK with my husband, who is possibly funnier than I am, but does not have a blog.
Or join my mailing list. I post irregularly because employment. I promise I don’t have time to spam you.
Or read some recent posts that I am quite proud of:
- the Olympics is when I revel in my ignorance of all sports.800 words of confused Olympic joy.
- Do you ignore your tea until it gets cold?3 min quickie about when your tea goes cold. Heavy journalistic stuff. Proceed with caution.
- I took a week off work, but it didn’t change my life.5 min read about expecting too much from yourself because #alwaysbehustlin’
- My Sunday evening: doomscrolling, taking offense and yogaQuickie 2 min read about that dread you feel every Sunday evening.
- Was Valentine’s Day even relevant in the pandemic?Defending Valentine’s Day for 7 minutes straight. 7 mins of reading I mean.